The Battalion Executive consists of the following members:
1. Battalion President and chair of Executive
2. Vice Presidents as elected by each section to represent and feedback from Christmas Celebrations;
4. Treasurer, to administer the finances of the Battalion including dues, expenses and sources of income/funding
6. Training Officer, representing the training committee dealing with all aspects of training within the Battalion
7. Northern Ireland Regional Executive Representatives
8. One elected representative from each section;
All its members are elected at each Section Council or the AGM.
Whilst each section council will deal with their own affairs, i.e. competitions, sports, training etc, the Executive serves as a forum to facilitate discussion of issues common to all sections, control finance, offer assistance and guidance, and represent local concerns at regional and district levels.
To assist the Executive as they seek to be off assistance to Companies of the Battalion, a series of informal visitations are arranged to facilitate an opportunity to meet with individual companies and their officers. This is not an inspection, but an opportunity to meet, learn and share together, with input available from the visitors (with prior arrangement!). As the visit is informal there is no feedback as such, general comments will be shared and the visit and noted at the next Executive meeting.
The Executive is yours, elected by you, seeking to serve you. If you have any queries with regard to the Battalion, or problems within your Company, contact the secretary in confidence for assistance.